Digital Health ID Card Registration 2023 Direct Download Link @ healthid.ndhm.gov.in: Digital Health ID Card Registration has been launched to digitally transform medical services and provide secure online access to medical records. The Prime Minister of India introduced the Digital Health ID Card Registration to create a more secure and efficient digital health record. You can apply and Download Digital Health ID Card from the direct link in this article.
Table of Contents
The central government plans to offer Digital Health ID Card Registration to all citizens of the country, allowing hospitals, insurance companies, and Digital Health ID Card Holders to digitally use and handle their health information. The Digital Health ID Card primary benefit is to track the history of diseases and treatments history. All registered doctors and hospitals will be linked to a single server, from which doctors will be able to enter the patient’s medical history using the Digital Health ID Card Registration system.
Digital Health ID Card Registration 2023
The registration process for a Digital Health ID Card is simple. The applicants are required to enter their personal details and medical history. Individuals must provide their personal information as well as their medical history when registering for a Digital Health ID Card. Applicants who have registered can easily access their medical records online and share them with doctors. This makes it possible for easier and quicker to diagnose, as well as improves communication between doctor and patient.
The Digital Health ID Card Registration can reduce healthcare costs by removing not needed tests. Digital Health ID Card Registration has become more important for both patients and medical professionals as the healthcare industry advances.
Digital Health ID Card Registration 2023 Overview
|Title||Digital Health ID Card Registration|
|Name||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Launch Date||27th September 2021|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
Digital Health ID Card Features and Benefits
- Unique ID: The Digital Health ID is a 14-digit unique identifier supplied to Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission participants.
- Access to ABDM Services: The ID is required to use ABDM services(Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission), which allow individuals to share their health data and other pertinent information with stakeholders.
- Secure Online Access: Individuals can easily and safely access their health records online with the Digital Health ID.
- Comprehensive Online Medical Services: The ID allows participation in ABDM while also offering access to a variety of online medical services such as digital consultation, digital prescriptions and reports, digital diagnosis, and the opportunity to search for medical specialists and doctors.
- Data Security: The ABDM network ensures that specific health data is not stored, instead safeguarding and securing health records digitally.
- Encryption Network: To ensure privacy and security, health data is shared across the network via an encryption system.
- User-Friendly Portal: The Digital Health ID Card registration and login portal is easy and simple to use.
- Deactivation: Through a deactivation facility, customers can deactivate their Digital Health ID Card and records at any time.
- Add Nominee: A nominee can be added to a user’s health ID, offering extra assistance and access to medical information.
- Early Health Insurance Creation: The Digital Health ID Card enables the creation of health insurance for newborns, ensuring coverage from the start.
Participants in the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission can easily access and manage their health data, engage in online medical services, and safeguard the confidentiality and privacy of their personal health information by using the benefits and capabilities of the Digital Health ID Card.
How to Download and Register Digital Health ID Card online?
Follow these steps for Digital Health ID Card Registration and Direct Download Link:
- To get your digital health ID card, visit the official website, healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- Select “Generate ID” option on the webpage to begin the ID creation procedure.
- Select “Produce Through Aadhaar ID.” If you do not have an Aadhaar ID, please follow the link provided.
- After acknowledging the declaration, enter your Aadhaar number in the designated space and submit it.
- You will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) to your registered mobile number. In the given box, enter this OTP and click “Submit.”
- Enter your mobile number and the correct OTP for Aadhaar authentication.
- Fill out all of the needed forms with correct information and click the “Submit” button.
- After this, your Digital Health ID card will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Save your ID by clicking the “Download Digital Health ID Card” button.
How to Deactivate My Digital Health ID Card?
Follow these steps to Delete Digital Health ID Card:
- Sign in with your Health ID and your birth date.
- Enter your password or OTP using mobile number to access to your account.
- Once logging in, go to “My Account” and choose “Delete/Deactivate Digital Health ID Card.”
- This will temporarily deactivate your Digital Health ID card.
- Now, Press the “Continue” button to deactivate or delete your Health ID.