PM Kisan Beneficiary List – Check Village Wise PDF List at pmkisan.gov.in : A key component of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the PM Kisan Beneficiary List. This PM Kisan Scheme was started in 2018 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the goal to provide financial support to farmers all over India. Under this program, small and marginalized farmers receive guaranteed assistance in the amount of Rs. 2,000 every four months.
Table of Contents
The PM Kisan scheme, which distributes Rs. 6,000 annually in three installments, has benefited thousands of farmers over the years. The main objective is to enhance farmers’ financial conditions and give them more power. The government keeps a detailed PM Kisan Beneficiary List to help with accountability and transparency. The eligible farmers who get financial support under this program are included in the PM Kisan Beneficiary List, which is divided on the base of villages. It acts as a trustworthy resource for identifying the recipients and tracking the money’s flow.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List – Overview
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Installment Amount||2000 rupees|
|Total Installments||3 installments/year|
|Article category||Government Scheme|
|Official website||PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi|
PM Kisan Beneficiary List – Check Village Wise
Approximately 11 crore people have signed up for the Prime Minister’s Kisan scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The scheme aims to give farmers of various parts of the country direct financial support in the form of Rs. 2000. Farmers who have signed up for this program are anxiously expecting the 14th payment and expecting their names in PM Kisan Beneficiary List.
The government releases a PM Kisan Beneficiary List with the names of eligible farmers before releasing the funds. These individuals get money from the government directly deposited into their bank accounts. We will walk you through the procedure of checking the PM Kisan Beneficiary List village wise basis in this article.
PM Kisan 14th Installment Date 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana offers Rs. 2,000 in financial assistance to small and marginalized farmers across the india. Farmers are waiting for the PM Kisan 14th installment date to be announced. The next installment is likely to be distributed between April and July 2023.
Under this scheme, each landholding farmer receives Rs. 2,000 in monetary support every four months, for a total of Rs. 6,000 per year. On February 27, the government announced the 13th installment fund for farmers across the country. If you haven’t applied for the plan yet, you can do so by following the instructions below:
- Go to pmkisan.gov.in, the official website.
- Make your way to the Farmers Corner section.
- Select “New Registration.”
- Enter your Aadhaar information.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Fill out all of the necessary information and upload the necessary documents.
- Save a printed version of the submitted form for future reference.
It is recommended to visit the official website for theLatest PM Kisan Beneficiary List and more accurate details about beneficiaries.
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List 2023
The pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List, which includes details about farmers who are eligible to receive the 14th payment of the PMKSNY (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana), is available on the PM Kisan website at pmkisan.gov.in. We have shared the entire procedure for checking the pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary list is detailed in the post.
Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 Village Wise
Follow the steps below to get the village wise beneficiary list of the PM Kisan scheme for 2023:
- Go to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Navigate to and select the “Beneficiary List” option on the website.
- Choose your state, district, sub-district, and block from the drop-down menu.
- Select your village name from the drop-down menu of choices that are available.
- Press the “Get Report” button.
- When you click, a list of farmers’ names will appear.
- Look for your name on the list.
- If you find it, it means you are entitled to receive the scheme’s next installment.
You can easily view the PM Kisan Beneficiary List and see if your name is on it for the next installment by following these procedures.
How to Check PM Kisan 14th Installment Status Online
Please follow the steps below to check the the status of the pm kisan 14th installment online:
- Go to PM Kisan’s official website.
- Navigate to the “Beneficiary Status” tab.
- Type in your cell phone number or registration number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Press the “Get data” button.
- The screen will show the beneficiary list as well as the status of the PM Kisan scheme’s 14th installment.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Eligibility Criteia
Crores of farmers are benefiting from the scheme, and everyday farmers are applying for it. Before registering, you should know all of the criteria for eligibility to avoid being excluded from the PM Kisan Beneficiary List.
- The scheme is open to Indian farmers.
- The scheme is open to all of the country’s marginal and small-scale farmers.
- Farmer families having agricultural land may apply for the scheme.
PM Kisan eKYC Process
To receive the next installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you must first complete the KYC process. If you have not yet completed KYC, please follow the instructions below on the official PM Kisan website:
- Go to PM Kisan’s official website.
- On the website, select the “KYC” option.
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Press the “Search” button.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- On the next page, enter the OTP.
- Your e-KYC process for PM Kisan will be completed after you enter the OTP.
|PM Kisan Official Webste||Click Here|
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana, which was started in 2018, offers financial help to Indian farmers. Farmers receive Rs. 6,000 per year in three installments under this scheme. Visit the official PM Kisan website to view the beneficiary list and installment status. For future installments, you must complete the e-KYC process. The scheme’s main goal is to help marginal and small farmers improve their agricultural livelihoods.